Sherry C. Elliott, M.B.A., F.A.C.M.P.E.
Vice Chair, Administration and Operations
Sanger Hall, Room 4-052
Phone: (804) 828-8262
Fax: (804) 828-6129
Areas of InterestRadiology Administration
- Resource-Based Relative Value System.
- Faculty Salaries and Productivity by Subspecialty.
- Radiology faculty salary and productivity by subspecialty.
- Best method for evaluating practice performance: Performance and practices of successful medical groups.
- RBRVS: The best Rx for fixing physician compensation.
- Use RVUs to analyze your capitated revenue, improve collections in practices with mixed reimbursement.
- An academic radiology practice considers the best method to evaluate practice performance.
- Measuring the academic radiologist's clinical productivity: Applying RVU adjustment factors.
- Measuring the academic radiologist's clinical productivity: Survey results for subspecialty sections.
- Negotiating radiology capitation arrangements.
- M.B.A. – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- B.S., Business Administration – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Fellowship – American College of Medical Practice Executive.
- American College of Medical Practice Executives – Certified Medical Practice Executive, 1997.