Jamal Zweit, Ph.D.
Director, Molecular Imaging Center
Phone: (804) 628-2791
Areas of Interest
- Multi-modality molecular and cellular imaging.
- Biologically targeted probe development.
- Multi-probe pre-clinical imaging.
- Nano-particle and quantum dot molecular and cellular imaging.
- Translational clinical molecular imaging in drug development.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics studies in oncology and neuroscience.
- Cell death and senescence.
- Proliferation and cell growth.
- Angiogenesis and anti-angiogenic therapy.
- Targeted imaging of immuno- and radio-immuno therapy.
- Multi-functional targeted imaging of radio-tracer, magnetic and optical quantum dots.
- B.Sc. – University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Ph.D. – University of Manchester, United Kingdom