Jinxing Yu, M.D.
Director, Oncologic and Prostate Imaging Main Hospital, Room 3-446
Phone: (804) 628-0068
Fax: (804) 628-1132
- Abdominal CT and MRI
- Prostate MRI
- Oncology Imaging
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Multi Parametric MRI
- MR Guided Prostate Biopsy
- Abdominal imaging.
- Abdominal CT and MRI.
- CT-guided interventions.
- M.D. – Fujian Medical School, Fujian, China
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology – Nassau University Medical Center, SUNY School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship, Body Imaging – New England Medical Center, Tufts Medical School, Boston, MA
- American Board of Radiology.
Title: Imaging-guided adaptive radiotherapy
Title: A randomized, phase II, study of TNFerade biologic with 5-FU and radiation therapy for first-line treatment of unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer – GenVec
Title: Multidetector CT detection of a small amount of isolated pelvic free fluid in male blunt trauma patients: incidence and significance
Presentations and publications: Oral presentation, SGR 2007, Florida (Best Paper Award). Manuscript in progress.
Title: MRCP and MRI detection of pancreas divisum in patients with and without pancreatitis: Incidence and significance
Presentations and publications: Oral presentation, SGR 2008, California. Manuscript in progress.
Title: Pancreatitis in patients with pancreas divisum: Imaging
Presentations and publications: Oral presentation, RSNA 2007, Illinois. Manuscript in progress.